Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Is a picture really worth a thousand words?





That's what they say.

I'm attending the Cannes Film Festival this year, the second week of May, hawking my wares. I have several feature screenplays that I'd like to push towards production and so while I've done the usual, posted them on inktip.com, entered several contests, I think it's time I head to the south of France where anyone who actually does want to make movies and even some who have the means to do so converge this time of year.

I've whipped up sell sheets for each project using Apple's Pages app. Here they are.

In case you can't read them, the taglines are,

The Wild Swans: "An evil stepmother is just the beginning."

Perfect Arrangement: "He wants a wife. So does she."

Dead Wrong: "Suicide is a deadly way to fall in love."

I actually like these tag lines a lot, but then, I've read the screenplays. But maybe the picture isn't the only thing worth a thousand words. Maybe the tag line is worth a few pictures?

These mockups use temp images as possibles so I can get feedback from my colleagues - like you. If you have anything to say, click the comment button!

No comments: